Health and Fitness is for everyone!
Disability Personal Training
Areas I have experience and expertise in cover the following:
- Arthritis & Other Musculoskeletal disorders
- Wheelchair Users
- Cerebral Palsy
With a great passion for helping others, it’s been fantastic to create this opportunity for people who may have been looking for that somebody with an understanding, the experience and knowledge in order to help you progress.
READY TO BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY?
- Lose & manage their weight through exercise and nutrition.
- Increase their strength, mobility, balance and coordination.
- Improved their ability to perform activities of daily living (going up stairs, standing up from a chair, walking, etc).
- Keep pushing forward to become the best they can be.
- Reduced their symptoms of current medical conditions (osteoarthritis & osteoporosis, asthma).
- Reduced their risk of a variety of medical conditions (Cardiovascular disease, stroke, Type 2 diabetes, Hypertension).
- Increased their confidence, visual self-image and mental health.
- Helped them recover from accidents and operations.
- Increase awareness of how important health and fitness is so that it becomes a priority in their life.